Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Start of Something New

I decided to sign-up to become an independent Scentsy consultant a couple of days ago. I had never really heard about the company until one of my good friends started talking about it a lot on Facebook. Basically, the company promotes a flameless, wickless candle. This sounded kinda crazy to me, so I had to do a little research on it. After spending hours of watching YouTube videos and reading stuff online, I decided that I would take the plunge and join Scentsy as well. I have never seen or felt the product, so I guess you could say that I went out on a limb with this one.

As some of you may or may not already know, I finished school in July and haven't been working since. I have looked into things like Pampered Chef and Mary Kay, but they all just didn't seem to sit right with me. For some reason, when I started looking into Scentsy, I felt like it was something I needed to try.

I'm not going to lie, I am really nervous and frankly, scared out of my mind! I see the success that people have had with this business and I feel like I need to accomplish that right away or I will be a failure. Obviously, that's not a very good way to look at things, so I have tried to take a step back and build everything up slowly. I love to organize, so I have begun to make lists of things to buy, questions that I need answered, things I need to accomplish and any ideas that may come to my mind. Does it sound weird that I am very excited about getting everything organized? Probably...but oh well.

Since joining Scentsy, I now have my own website (yay!). The link is http://www.nataliefuller.scentsy.ca/ so go and check it out!

Well, hopefully my starter kit will arrive tomorrow at my door. I wanted everyone to come along with me on my "Scentsy Journey" as I learn about myself and the people that I come in contact with. I'm so excited to see my confidence grow and to be happy with the life that I am laying out for myself.

So, without further adieu, let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment