Sunday, November 13, 2011

And so it begins...

I was patiently awaiting the arrival of my starter kit from Scentsy headquarters in Idaho this week. I had no clue what day it would arrive so the anticipation was killing me! The UPS man delivered it on Friday afternoon while my husband and I were at his parents house. Did you know that UPS can just leave your package at your door?? We came home to find my nice little 27lb package propped up against our door. Somebody could have taken my box full of goodies and ran away forever! Thankfully, this didn't actually happen. Instead, I brought the lovely box inside and prompty opened it so my husband and I could start smelling all of the 80 delicious scents. It was quite a marvelous experience.

I bet some of you are wondering "What exactly comes in a Scentsy Starter Kit?" Well, I shall show you.


Every kit gets the same contents, except you don't get to pick the warmer, scent buddy, or the scents of the room spray, scent circle, scent pak or wax bar. Luckily, I got all delicious scents and cute little Ribbert the Frog (shown in the picture above). The exact contents are listed below:

• Consultant Binder (1)
• New Consultant Start-Up Guide (1)
• Planning Calendar (1)
• Planning Calendar Stickers (1 sheet)
• Business Cards (100)
• Invitations (100)
• Order Forms (100)
• Fall/Winter 2011 Scentsy Catalogues (50)
• Host Envelopes (5)
• Buy Brochures (25)
• Host Brochures (25)
• Join Brochures (25)
• Light Bulbs (4)
• Full-Size Scentsy Warmer (1)
• Scentsy Bar (1)
• Scent Circle (1)
• Room Spray (1)
• Travel Tin (1)
• Discover Scentsy DVD (1)
• Scentsy Buddy (1)
• Scent Pak (1)
• Fragrance Foam (1)
• 80 Party Testers— 1 Full Set
(Scent of the Month Testers not included)
              Favourites (20)
              Fall/Winter (15)
              Scentsy Man (5)
              Romance (10)
              Spa (10)
              Corner CafĂ© (10)
              Seven Seas (10)

Overall, I am completely satisfied with my Starter Kit. It's a bit overwhelming to try and understand everything that Scentsy entails, but the New Consultant Start-Up Guide helped to answer many of my questions. I am excited to start organizing everything to help ensure that I can run a smooth business. So the question now is, who wants to party with me and my scents? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment